75 Gremlin in need of parts

I have a 1975 gremlin someone repainted it orange, originally the car was red, the whole right side of the car has been replaced from front fender back, this side was the only one with the racing stripe but the dumb painter painted over it. Also the driver side door has body rust can be fixed and the rear quarter panel is a bondo bucket. My Grandpa is willing to sell it to me for $300.00
The rest of the car is clean flooring, dash, engine, carpet....
Most I'm asking for is does anyone know where I can find the driver side parts I need or the racing stripes & what was the original tire size for all four??

Help me save this gremlin