Bellhousing patterns

Hello to all Gremmyites,
I'm the guy who is continually trying to build a 401XR Gremlin.Question,will a bellhousing from a 74 Gremlin 6 cyl. fit a 72 304V8 Gremlin?I'm wanting to install a Borg-Warner T-10 into an existing Automatic car.I have a 74 Gremmie Stick-Shift 6-cyl. Donor for the clutch pedal assembly ect.
How about the flywheel??????Not wanting to tear apart 72 until all parts are in order!!
Thanks Phil