Re: [gremlintime] RE: Digest # 175

In a message dated 1/22/01 3:50:45 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Bart, One is the loneliest number all right, but I' m comin' for ya. And I
> don't have a problem leavin' the hood closed. The Mix

Hey aint that line off Rambo 2?um cumin ta git yoo LOL.and as for yer name,is
your name really The Mix?Mr. Mix is that what they call ya tryin to be
polite?well the i'll be here the waitin for ya the take it easy the
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin