Re: [gremlintime] Bart, how about a Chevy Gremlin?

Re: [gremlintime] Bart, how about a Chevy Gremlin?

In a message dated 1/21/01 10:25:22 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
themixtoo@xxxx writes:

> Bart, I just thought of a great mod for 'the mix'. How about a 360 decal
> on
> the air cleaner assembly? Can I open the hood yet? No? How about if I
> paint the 400 with AMC turquoise engine paint? No? Oh never mind. The
> Mix

Hey,How bout just removing the offending disease er i mean motor and droppin
in a AMC motor.and its Carravelle blue not turquoise,see most AMCers aren't
idiots we know the differnce between a AMC V8 and a turd boat
anchor"treefiddy"and until you correct your mistake please keep your hood
closed at a AMC show especially,or you might as well paint "Pitch In" on it
cuz we all will mistake it for a garbage can.
regards
Bart Mangrum