RE: foreign V8 in the Gremlin?

 We all know that alot of parts for our cars were bought from the big three.
My Gremlin has a ford tranny ford electronic ignition ford starter and
solenoid, GM stearing column and gear, Front suspension designed after fords
pony car, Its even got the exact same wheel stampings as my dads 66 Mustang
GT the only thing missing is the ford logo... But with the exception of the
GM 2.5 in later years AMC never used big three engines. We all accept the
big three parts but most of us diehard AMC fans draw the line at any non AMC
engine in our cars. The engine is the heart and soul of the car dont
bastardise our beloved AMCs!!!!
jeremy Stone