Re: [gremlintime] Bart, watch the language!!

Re: [gremlintime] Bart, watch the language!!

In a message dated 1/14/01 1:56:12 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
gremlintime@xxxx writes:

> Hey there Bart,
> You know that I have nothing but love for ya but the language is
> getting out of hand. Your posts will now be moderated because I have
> warned you before that this is a family list and we have to keep it
> PG!! I'm sorry I had to do this but it will only be temporary until
> you prove to me that you can keep the f word and s$%T out of your
> posts. There are actually about four members of the list that are
> under 18 plus we have one nice little Granma who probably don't want
> to be exposed to this kind of language on the list.
> Peace
> Paul

I understand Paul,i am gonna gear down ,i did get carried away i haven't had
the greatest of weeks but i know thats no exuse.sorry bout goin berzerk there
AMCya
Bart Mangrum