Anyone need or know anyone who needs a motor?

Anyone need or know anyone who needs a motor?

Its me again. I have a 232 inline 6, with a three speed transmission
in my 73 Gremlin. It has about 51,000 original miles on it and runs
great. the only aggravation is an occassional problem with the choke.
Does anyone know of anyone in need of a motor? If not on this forum,
I will post it on the other AMC forums. What would a good price be? I
would like to help someone while helping myself with my V8 goal. I
live in Chillicothe, Ohio so remember this in case of shipping.
Thanks again for all your help. Rod