Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 175

I think I have said this before and I know I am getting old but do all these
6 bangers out there have blown engines or what. My little 6 pushes mine just
fine even though I wish it was a straight stick. There are only three
Gremlins on the road around here that I know about and the other two are beat
up junks. I am scared every time I take it out someone is going to run into
it. If it had a screaming V8 in it I wouldn't drive it any harder than I do
my six I would be scared I would lose it. Also building a 401 for a Gremlin
rather than leaving it the way it came from the factory. That thing would
have to fly the way it is. I guess if I was 18 again I would have a
different opinion. I had my fast cars back then too. Still I think if I
wanted a hot rod I would get a Ford or Chevy that way if I wrecked it I could
find the parts and keep my Gremlin as a very unusual show piece. Then again
I am not a big fan of street rods either. Oh, I think they are sharp and if I
was rich I might have one but I just think they lose something when you alter
them that much. Just my thought