painted Gremlin GT air dams come out looking great! :)

painted Gremlin GT air dams come out looking great! :)

 Well, I got them both back last nite from the painter, and they look
S-H-A-R-P! Not perfect, as they weren't perfect to begin with, but good
enough for me, and they now match the car. He sprayed some plastic softener
on the pieces to help them absorb the paint, he sprayed 4 coats. Man, it's
shiny orange, looks like the sun coming up! The Pacer fender looks great too,
almost too good to put on the car now. LOL. I can't wait to send him more of
my "little" projects that have accumulated over the years awaiting someone
willing to do them. I'm definitely going ahead with the overhead '57 Chevy
front end deal on the garage, he said he can paint the bumper a silver color
without expensive rechroming, and the main paint will be metallic purple,
that will please the Fiancee. LOL. It'll look cool! I can't wait. Guess I
oughta get started cutting that hood and both fender down to size to do this.
I also will have him do the Gremlin GT side that will be hung on the side of
the garage, but that's a later project.
We talked for quite a while, he's gotten smitten with old Hudson Hornets,
and is thinking about buying one from Tempe, AZ to haul back to VA. I found
him SIX in the local Virginia Trading post, he called on them, and he's
probably gonna go look at them Saturday, he's wanting a '51 model, 2 or 4-dr
model. At least he's heading in the right direction, not going for a Ford or
Chevy. LOL. Anyway, guess I'll head to work, and think happy thoughts about
my next project(s) getting completed after all these years. G'day, mates!

Jerry