Gremlin GT air dams get painted...one more thing done...

Gremlin GT air dams get painted...one more thing done...

 Well, my bodyman is keeping me VERY happy, he's putting out some good
work both cheaply and quickly for me lately. He's got my Pacer fender and the
air dams off a Spirit for my GT repainted, so that's two more projects
completed. I intend to take him some '57 Chevy pieces soon to repaint and
hang on my garage as decorations, it'll be the front end ( 18 inches of
it,anyway), and they will hang above the main door outside, and the lights
will come on, and I might even rig up the horn, too. :) Then, when I cut up
the other GT, I want to mount a whole side of the Gremlin on the side of the
garage, so I'll get him to repaint the fender/door/rear Qrtr/roof sections
before I do that as well. :) I might actually make progress on these
outrageous projects due to the availability of this guy! He's great, so far,
been very helpful to me, unlike the paint shop business's around me, only
interested in $$$, and not small jobs. Oh well, I"ll take my business
elsewhere, mostly to this guy. Well, gotta go call him to see if he's home
from God's house, and I can go pick up my stuff. AMC y'all later.

Jerry Casper