Turbo inline 6

Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone in the group had ever beefed
up an inline 6 motor? If so what kind of performance mods did you do
and what was the result? I am thinking about installing a turbo on my
232 I6. www.blowthruturbo.com has a big group of turbo enthusiast who
really know there stuff. What do you V8 Gremlin owners think? I was
told 375 horses and 400 ft lbs of tourque could be achieved from my
motor. Do you V8 guys think I am wasting my time with 6 cylinders or
should I go for 8 of them? All comments welcomed, No hurt feeling
here. Thanks, GREMLINMAN