Virus Warning!

Recently some of you may have received email containing an attachment with a virus named Navidad.exe aka win32.navidad aka troj_navidad.a from me. I apologize for any inconvenience that it may have caused but would also like everyone to know that this is a virus that attacks the email address book & attaches itself to attachments. It also attaches itself to other addresses other emails. Going back through my sent emails, there are emails sent to people that I have never heard of before. I did not have anything to do with this. It is a very new virus & hasn't been able to be caught by most email virus checkers until within the last 8 days.

I ask that you pass this on to everyone on your address list because as I said, this attaches itself to your emails & sends itself to addresses on the emails that you have sent me.

Also, for those of you who have sent me emails about me sending this virus to them, please read what I have written above about the virus & how I was not knowingly responsible for passing it on. I apologize again. I would not have knowingly done this to anyone. I have been without a computer for almost 2 weeks because of this thing & even though I have a virus checker, it was not picking it up.

Karla