Re; Spirit Gremmie door swaps

 Hi All,

The Spirit to Gremlin door swap is no biggie. My Gremmie has Spirit
doors on it, all that is required is to splice a 1/2 inch piece of window
frame into the back piece and transfer the glass - simple.
If anybody has checked lately - it is almost impossible to find decent
Gremmie doors. The Spirit door are still out there.
Vik Butvila