Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 139

Hi Gremlin owners,
First, welcome back Gremlin Grammie! I was wondering what happened to
you.
All of us own a Gremlin, and if it's a six cylinder or a hot rod ' 401
' worked over, It's got to be the body design that binds us together.
Back in ' 72 ' when I bought my Gremlin X, they joked, and said, "
wheres the other half of your car? " But now I see a lot of the newer
cars With the same back end! I guess it took 30 years to get to the
A.M.C. styling, and we were the lucky ones to have it this long and now
we are classic car owners.
Steve ' 72 ' ( 401 X )