Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 138

Hi all,

Just dropping by to say hello. I have had trouble with my
computer for quite awhile so that is why I have not sent any
emails to anyone. I had so many to read from the Gremlin
Group when I got back on line that it took me two days to
read all of my 436 emails which had backed up since I was
off of the internet. I enjoyed reading all of the Gremlin news,
even though I do not understand all of that jargan between
you fellas. My green gremlin is still going great and I will take
it to get ready for the cold weather. Must make sure she is
in tip-top shape for the winter. I guess noone missed me as
I read all of the digests and no one was wondering where
Gremlin Grammie was. Well I am still going strong and I will
keep in touch. Have a great day all of you. What did you think
of the election???
1976 Green Gremlin
Gremlin Grammie