Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 134

In a message dated 11/1/00 8:53:03 PM SA Pacific Standard Time,
twa1950@xxxx writes:

> . I
> have discovered one thing though. It seems everyone over 40 either had one
> or their best friend had one. I know it is going on 23 years since the
> last
> one was made but I still wonder what happen to all of them. When I got my
> first one in 80 they were all over the road and now besides mine I haven't
> seen one on the road in six months. I would love to know how many are
> still
> left.

Hi,well at least you get good stories about former owners of AMCs ,everyone i
have talked to about my73 Grem tell me about some horrible story about the
violent deaths that happened to thier grems"oh i had one but i was ran over
by a cement mixer in it thats why i have a wooden leg "crap like that LOLOL
Bart Mangrum