Hey, trip to Leon's , VA junkyard Fri. Nov. 3rd anyone?

Hey, trip to Leon's , VA junkyard Fri. Nov. 3rd anyone?

 A guy from Rhode Island wants to buy a Gremlin body from Leon's, I
figured it's been awhile since I've been there myself, so I thought I'd
take the day off, and go show this guy where it is, and wander around
myself, maybe get some small parts I need. Weather's cooler, no ticks,
snakes, etc. to marr a good junkyard day. He's planning on meeting me at my
house in Woodbridge around 7 am, then we'll convoy down there early. Anyone
else is welcome to tag along , doesn't look like rain in any long-term
forecasts for the end of the week, will be a crisp high 50's though. Let me
know if any of you folks want to join in! For those of you NOT familiar
with Leon's, it's a been in the family for a long time, run by the son now,
well over 100 acres of cars from the 40's on up , and lots of AMCs to boot.
It's about 7 miles south of Culpeper, VA on Rt. 29, he's not necessarily
cheap, but they have the parts, usually! anyway, he's got lots of old '60's
ramblers, I know some of you are looking for hard to find parts for those
early Ramblers, if you'll give me a description of what you want, and what
you're willing to pay, I'll go check on it for you while I'm there. let me
know,

Jerry Casper
Woodbridge, VA