From: "stephen long" <swl8464@xxxx>
To: <gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gremlintime] built 390[amc]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:06:11 -0700

if you or anyone you know are interested i know where a 390 is [amc] that is built when bought it produced 520+ horse it was built for a jeep sand dragster but never instaled it has know been down cammed& carborated to approximatly 425 to 450 hp has maybe 1500miles on it it was run in ashow jeep went to mud run but never entered he also has a 401[amc] i think it is 1970 or so has about 98000 miles still run when taken out of car in last 3 mounthslet us know if interrested thanks and good life to all

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime