Baltimore Salvage Yard Report

Howdy Y'all
In my neverending quest for more things I don't need I visited some area
Junk Yards on Friday and here is what I found.

At Crazy Rays on Erdman Ave in Baltimore there were 3 mostly complete
Wagoneers with 360 engines and auto trannys and one Eagle wagon that I
didn't get a close look at as we were heading out when I spotted it and had
to be somewhere at a specific time.

At E-Z Pickins on Earls road in Chase there were 2 Eagles, a wagon and a
sedan , 2 Concord sedans and a 75 Gremlin. All had 6 cyls and were mostly
complete except for a few doors missing and every 2bbl carb was gone. The
Gremlin had a nice hood that I might go back and get ( I don't need it but I
hate to see it crushed )

One of the Eagles had a factory aluminum 2bbl intake. Is this anything
special? ( I was told no )

If anyone has any questions about the cars feel free to e-mail me as I might
be able to remember and save you a trip.

I am sorry to say that I don't have time to pull any parts for people as I
am very busy right now and I don't know when I would even get time to go get
that hood or even look around again.

Have a good AMC Day
Brian Dyba