From: baad73grem@xxxx
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [gremlintime] Grem toys

In a message dated 10/12/00 2:06:02 AM SA Pacific Standard Time,
DYBAMX@xxxx writes:

<< BTW Are you still selling Javelin parts?

Brian >>
Sorry bout that Brian i'm on the male rag i reckon LOL and yeah i still have
a few odds and ends jav parts for sale what are you looking for?
Bart Mangrum

eGroups Sponsor

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx