Brian and the toys

Hi there Brian,
you may be right about the Greased Gremlin toy which I picked up myself at the Kenosha AMC show for 2 bucks as well as a beat up Polistil Gremlin for a buck. I dare you to find a Open Fire gremlin or even a Gremlin Grinder in good shape at one of those flea markets, THose things are becoming rarer and rarer by the day. As for the Tonka Gremlins, you just got lucky.
Peace
Paul