AMC/Renault Mitchell Collision estimating guide, up for grabs...

AMC/Renault Mitchell Collision estimating guide, up for grabs...

 One of the items I picked up at the Hershey flea for resale is a July '87
guide for repairing Chrysler/AMC/Renault vehicles, with the time AND part
numbers. Here's the pertinent AMC coverage of the book;

Concord 78-83 ( includes AMX version )
Eagle 80-87
Spirit 79-83 ( includes AMX version )
Jeep Commanche 86-87
Jeep 10/20/40 , 75-87
Jeep CJ/Scrambler 68-86
jeep Wrangler 87
Jeep XJ wagon 84-87
Renault alliance/encore 83-87
Alliance GTA 87

There's a little over 90 pages of AMC stuff, out of about 370 pages total.
the rest is covering Chrysler, dodge, Plymouth cars, mini-vans and trucks.
These books are invaluable for researching part numbers for your AMC car,
there's also an interchange area for AMC's in the back, it lists such items
as bumpers, doors, roofs, rocker panels, 1/4 panels, etc as to which models
interchange.
I'm asking $10 for the book plus shipping, probably $3.20 which comes to
$13.20 total. If anyone is interested, email me OFF THE LIST please! at
Gremlingts@xxxx , and if I get more than one person wanting it, I'll just
put everyone's name in a hat and draw out a winner. I'll give until Thursday
evening 6 pm EST Oct. 12th for all responses, then draw a name if more than
one person wants it. that way, everyone has a fair shot at it. :) This is
alot cheaper than an ebay purchase, I forget what I paid for my '83 edition,
which covers the Matadors and Pacers , as well, but it was alot more than
$10! These books aren't easy to find anymore, took me all day looking at just
mostly literature and going thru piles and stacks to find even this one ( of
course, I was browsing for anything AMC or 55-59 Chevy truck related, so it
wasn't just this item ). By using this book, I was able to find and order
some NOS early Hornet gas caps thru an Alabama dealership, and got a deal on
them! Sorry, someone else has dibs on the extra one I have to sell. LOL!
PartsVoice.com is a very useable resource, I found 3 of the Pacer inner door
handle releases and ordered them thru PV.com. Of course, you MUST have the
part # in order to search so that's why this book comes in handy. Well,
enough Rambling...if anyone wants their name thrown in the hat, let me know,
thanks!

Jerry
Serving your AMC needs as best I can, when I can