Re: [gremlintime] Hershey car flea...saw the infamous 15k mileage/$15k G

Re: [gremlintime] Hershey car flea...saw the infamous 15k mileage/$15k Gremlin

My Gremlin is a "ugh" Canadian as well thats why her name is "Ike" from the
show South Park if y'all seen the show you'll know why i call her Ike!!My
gremlin doesn't have the kmp crap for some reason but it was a Fl car all its
life Built in brampton ont.and rased in bradenton fl.
Bart Mangrum