Gremlintime

Does anyone know the copyright laws concerning pictures posted on the
internet. There is a website that is also called Gremlin time(with a
space) that took several pictures that I took off my site and posted
them to his site. I normally wouldn't care but I'm pretty proud of
these pictures as they were the first that I ever took at an AMC
show, specifically the one in Kenosha. I E-mailed the guy and he said
that he didn't know I had already used the Gremlintime name so he
changed the website to the Gremlin X Files which is a pretty cool
name by the way. THe title Gremlin time still appears in the banner
however, Makes me wonder how he could not have known the name of my
site when he borrowed heavily from my site. Anyways, I'm just
rambling. TO stop this rambling please post messages to this group or
I will be forced to post my dumb opinions every day.
Peace
Paul