Re: Just the four of us

In a message dated 2/24/00 11:19:44 AM Mountain Standard Time,
pdgable@xxxx writes:

This car sounds like a deccent car actualy but not worth anywhere near what
the guy was asking. Everything thats was wrong with it to me is an easy fix
but thats alot of little crud. I might have bought it for 500 or less. Wait a
few weeks then call back ask his price then. Well thats my worthles advice
Jeremy Stone
73 Gremlin base model 232/150T
59 American
77 Hornet AMX (FOR SALE 500$)
88 YUGO (family pet)

<< I told the guy that I didn't want to offend him but this car
was only worth about 500-600 bucks the way it stood. he of course was
taken aback but give me a break. The car had potential but it needed
way to much work. If the car had been an X model with a V8 it might
have been worth the asking price but there is no way a base model six
with an automatic and power steering and nothing else in that
condition could be worth more than 600 bucks >>