Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: How many Gremlins still running & how many AMC

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: How many Gremlins still running & how many AMCs left

When I talk to people (that aren't already AMC nuts) about AMC, it seems like the Gremlin and Pacer are much better known and remembered than the Hornet.

I currently have two running, driving and licensed.  A 1971 and a 1973 V-8 and I bought the first Gremlin sold in Lincoln, Nebraska in the first week of April, 1970.

I would love to buy a 1970 to add to my group.

Onree in Nebraska