Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Things have been dead on here.

I change my oil every 3000 miles. Even if it is 6 days or  60 months. They say oil will take much time to go away when it was dumped on the ground but the people that make profit off of oil sales say to change your oil every 3 months. why will it last when dumped on ground but needs to be changed every 3 months in an engine? I have been operating cars a very long time and have I yet to have one ruin because I did not change it every 3 months.B Strength

From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:18 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Things have been dead on here.
It is spring time everyone should be getting there cars moving. With help with my olderst son I replaced the power steering pump on mine yesterday. It only took us 11 hours. A couple of questions. I changed the oil last May. I noticed I drove a whole 250 miles last summer. You guys think I should change the oil again this summer. It looks just like I just changed it on the dipstick. Second I found a guy who does upholstery work part time in his garage. How much do you guys think would be a fair price to redo my front seat.
Terry