[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Things have been dead on here.

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Things have been dead on here.

Hi Terry yes it has been quiet this year. I had my front seats redone at a small shop in Staunton Va. for $400 if my memory is correct. They were Gremlin seats and I wanted cloth inserts in them . I think that was reasonable. As for your oil it does not cost that much for new oil and filter but I know we AMC owners are thrifty. I did not change my oil this spring as I changed it last fall before I parked it and again thrifty. I take it you drove yours most all summer and if that was the case I would change it.Hope more people post on here at the start of our driving season.Have a great day. Rick

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry Atkins <twa1950@...> wrote:

> It is spring time everyone should be getting there cars moving. With help with my olderst son I replaced the power steering pump on mine yesterday. It only took us 11 hours. A couple of questions. I changed the oil last May. I noticed I drove a whole 250 miles last summer. You guys think I should change the oil again this summer. It looks just like I just changed it on the dipstick. Second I found a guy who does upholstery work part time in his garage. How much do you guys think would be a fair price to redo my front seat.
> Terry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: