Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 8:48 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 73 AMC AMX 401 Mecum auction scam?

What kind of auction does NOT include documentation info, the door tag info, and VIN? I would say if that info is not supplied, buyer be EXTRA beware! But, it makes VERY little difference if a Javelin was 6 or 401, ESPECIALLY being a non-original resto-mod. If it was a Trans Am model, one of the BBG 500 AMXs, a BigBad colored AMX, a Donohue, etc, yes..We are NOT talking LS6 Chevelles, L78 Camaros, or Hemi Cudas here....