[BaadAssGremlins] AMC on Counting Cars?

Dear Eddie Stakes,

I am hoping you can share this casting notice with the members of your
association, and anyone you think would like to be on the show...

NOW CASTING: "Counting Cars" on the History Channel! "Counting Cars"
premiered last season as the highest-ever rated show on the History Channel
network. Following in the footsteps of "Pawn Stars" and "American
Restoration", "Counting Cars" is the latest hit from production powerhouse,
Leftfield Pictures. The docuseries follows an exceptional autobody shop in
Las Vegas as they buy, sell, restore and customize new and classic cars,
bikes, and even boats. Danny, the shop owner, is always on the look out for
new cars to buy, and I know he would be interested in seeing what project
your members have in mind.

Please find our casting notice attached and email or call me directly to
book you for the show. And let me know what kind of vehicle you have and
what kind of work you are looking to have done!

Thank you!

=======================================

I got this email the other day, and figured would share it. If you would
like the "casting notice" email me directly at
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and will forward it, it is adobe format.
Would be really great to see a AMC anything on this neat show. I tape them &
watch them weekly. The 'Casting Notice' also included their direct contact
information should you be interested.

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com