Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ignition points setting

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ignition points setting

There is an HEI distributor that you can use. I have one on my 258 that I got on ebay at a reasonable cost.  There are a few listed but this is the one I have.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Distributor-HEI-CJ5-CJ7-YJ-1972-1990-amc-258-232-6-cylinder-cyl-inline-/110876573138?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19d0c23dd2&vxp=mtr
Hal, Lost in Wichita Falls, TX