From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 82 Eagle rear end LOCKED UP
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 9:09 AM

Eh, too late for that as the inspection places charge you regardless of whether it passes or fails. If it fails, you have 14 days to
'correct' problem whatever it might be, then bring it back for re-inspection and if fails again, you are screwed. At later day after
2 fails you would have to pay again. No decision on this car sitting in my driveway yet however.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com