[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Eagle on showroom floor 2012 former AM Dealer

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Eagle on showroom floor 2012 former AM Dealer

These photos were recently to me by Jim Osborne. I can't recall last time if at all since maybe 1980s I saw a "former" AMC
Dealership with a new AMC on their showroom floor. I don't think Jim was hallucinating because of eating at Chili's and he actually
took some photos of the Eagle on the showroom floor, and tired, old AMC Select Used cars lighted sign still standing proudly outside
although I don't believe they still sell used cars, much less AMC unless that choice Eagle for sale.

Jimmie Vickers AMC, 535, E. Merritt Island Causeway, Merritt Island, Florida, 32952 was a longtime former Rambler, then AMC
dealership. These are listed in my large AMC DEALERSHIPS file

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/am-dealers.htm

on my website at www.planethoustonamx.com under FLORIDA.

In Jim's own words: "Hey Eddie,
I enjoy your site and last month or so I sent you that info about Superior AMC in Huntsville, Al.
Well as a Ford Zone Manager, I travel a lot. While sitting in Chilli's over in Merritt Island, FL. I noticed an old dealership
across the street. It was Jimmie Vickers. I somewhat recall Vickers from your lists. I took a few photos last night and this
morming. Notice the AMC Used Car sign and the Eagle Wagon on the showrrom floor. They rent U Hauls today, sell some used vehicles,
and have a very large repair and body shops."

Well, how cool is that. These photos of a former AMC dealer still flying the AMC flag high in 2012 made my day and are now in my AMC
Dealerships file, thanks Jim for the sharp eye!

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/jimmie-vickers-amc-1.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/jimmie-vickers-amc-2.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/jimmie-vickers-amc-3.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/jimmie-vickers-amc-4.JPG