[BaadAssGremlins] AMCs in construction zone

[BaadAssGremlins] AMCs in construction zone

I mentioned this on the AMC Eagle Nest forum, thought some of you might like the photos:

http://forums.amceaglenest.com/index.php?topic=38606.0

the city of Houston is finally lowering the damned street next to house after 50 something years. Not saying they are Rambler slow
but more Rambler slow without wheels slow. Too bad the 99 year old neighbor next to me was put in nursing home a few years ago, she
would have some choice sailor words for this, she bought her home new the year I was born. Anyways, some links above showing some of
my AMCs line up on side of house, I washed all 5 of them that day, not smartest thing in world to do as been battling flu like mess
for 13 days now, really nasty strain with fever, dizziness, lose equilbrium standing up, even driving is chore as is concentrating,
so really felt it after washed the cars off, but figured with a week of cool sunshine coming up why not. Now back to more Theraflu.
If have mentioned this already my apologies.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com