Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X Stripe Kit

Sounds Awesome Ed! Take lots of pics.
 Davis

From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, February 15, 2012 6:40:26 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin X Stripe Kit

My plan is to install it after I get the base coat down, and than shoot a few coats of clear over it.  I did this to a test panel with just a piece of vinal that I got at the local sign shop, and it look great,  sanded it with some 2000 grit and buffed it out, you can't even feel the stripe.  One of the samples that I did, I mixed in a pearl called Stary Nights to the first two coats of clear, and it made the black look like the black on the new Fords plus it added a sparkal to the color in the sunlight.  My goal is to paint it the first week of April.  I'm taking a few days off of work.