[BaadAssGremlins] goodbye little amc eagle wagon

[BaadAssGremlins] goodbye little amc eagle wagon

The transport guy ran late yesterday, he had a good array of cars to deliver, and drop off in and around Houston, from Humble to
Conroe, and he missed one of them as the deadline to pick it up was 4:00pm, so he would have to go back today and pick that one up.
He eventually got over here about 8:30pm, which was sort of good as traffic had long since died down and since he does not do
toolways, came down I-45 to I-10 west and simply existed Wilcrest whereas I had told him jump to right lane and turn on Brittmoore &
park in middle of street like all other 18 wheelers do on Brittmoore which is industrial.

So he called me from there and one of my boys wanted to go with me so hopped in the Eagle, and drove it over to put behind
transport. He could not come down Timber Oak with that big rig so I had tols him to park it out there and we drive over.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEwAC8DueGM

Was nice nice to walk anyways. Wasn't ready for the meltdown by Jacob when he found out the orange car was gone, he sort of took it
personally! This was the little drive, would have turned out better if I didn't have some fog inside windshield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3P5ijfULL8

The guy didn't have copier so I took photo of the bill of lading with cell, it is sort of what transport drivers do, make report of
condition of car before hauling. Going to miss the little fellow never had a AMC get 25-29 miles per gallon!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com