[BaadAssGremlins] cheap amc spirit @ sx/4 in dallas for sale

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/2802408943.html

$1000 for both cars, package deal. I bought these wanting to use the eagle as a hunting vehicle but its in pretty good shape for its
age... the interior is pretty good, a few missing knobs and a couple of splits in the fabric but pretty good..., the drivers side
fender is just surface rust... someone down the line stripped it of paint. no damage of any sort. the spirit used to be a manual but
was converted to auto with a beefed up rebuild. It has a new block that has been bored and stroked with a CLIFFORD 4bbl intake,
valve cover and header. neither one of these cars would crank without pouring gas into the carb so I imagine the tanks and lines at
the very least need cleaning, possibly even new fuel pumps, but hey they did run. I also collected a bunch of spare parts to go
with, a console with 4 gauges in it extra set of fender flares, and tons of misc. parts... also interested in trading for a car
hauling trailer or dolly, 2 post lift or tractor implements... also if you need it I have several other pics to send on these...
====================
not mine!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825