From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ideas for 78 Gremlin grill replacement
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 9, 2011, 8:08 PM

No reproductions that I know of. All the thing is five horizontal slats and about ten vertical slats. If you knew some one that was good with a jig saw and a lot of patience you could cut one our of 1/2 inch plywood paint in silver and no one would know but it would be a lot of work. I really don't have any ideas but there is nothing fancy about it at all.
Terry