From: paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Ideas for 78 Gremlin grill replacement
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 9, 2011, 1:08 PM

When I obtained my 78 Gremlin it was already missing the plastic grill. A previous owner had used some thin sheet metal to make a junky replacement, but its design didn't let any air hit the radiator. I created a junky replacement out of diamond mesh - it allows air flow and holds the turn signal lights, but looks like crap.

I've seen 78 grills sell for hundreds of dollars on eBay. Is there a less expensive option? Does anyone sell a reproduction? I'm not restoring the car to original, so a creative solution is also welcome.

I appreciate all the suggestions I've gotten on the forum for other replacement parts. The ACC carpet was excellent and easy to install.

Thanks!

Jen "Gremlingrrl"