From: pacecar7994 <pacecar7994@xxxxxxxxx>;
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Rear End Change
Sent: Sat, Nov 26, 2011 3:59:32 AM

I know I saw something a long time ago posted somewhere but now I cant locate it. What Ford rear ends are a direct bolt in on a 72/73 Gremlin?
I believe an 8" or 9" from 67-69 Mustang and a 9" from a lincoln versailles were listed. What is the spring center measurement and overall lenghth? Any help would be appreciated. Going to a Ford swap meet tomorrow and would like to find what I need.
Thanks