[BaadAssGremlins] The Slaughterhouse AMC Spirit with Pappy The Insane Cl

[BaadAssGremlins] The Slaughterhouse AMC Spirit with Pappy The Insane Clown

Just in time for Halloween...here is the Slaughterhouse Spirit with "Pappy" atop a Spirit in Tucson, AZ:

 http://tinyurl.com/3nrrg7o

Read the story:

http://aztecpressonline.com/2011/10/halloween-horro-in-tucson-nightfall-and-slaughterhouse/

Thanks to John Manohey for the heads up on this, ya'll remember him, he still out there and we correspond.

I don't think "Pappy the slaughterhouse insane clown" knows how rare that AMC is he standing on, not a whole lot of Spirit Kammbacks
built in the few years AMC made them, and quite collectible today not that a murderous clown on rampage with machete would care. Car
looks to be fairly complete also and has those rare bumper guard end caps everyone needs, used only few years I think 80-81 or
81-82. But very rare car, and bet a bb gun could remove the zombie on top of the car.

Getting it down from 15 feet up on forklift might be another problem. Maybe Pappy will trade this car, which looks restorable for a
KFC Bucket O Brains.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx