[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin XR-401 for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin XR-401 for sale

Justin emailed me about this car today thought would share the lead:
===========================
1973 XR-401 Amc Gremlin. This car was sold new in Arizona and stayed here. I am the 3rd owner. Motor/trans is out of car. I have the
motor (401) but heads and intake are missing. Absolutley NO rust!  Was going to restore, but just dont have the time.  Email for
pics and more info. Car is located in Chandler, AZ  Justin  justinhagerty@xxxxxxxxxxx
480-907-9644
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825