[BaadAssGremlins] rare 1967 AMC Ambassador wagon 343 4bbl sells for whop

[BaadAssGremlins] rare 1967 AMC Ambassador wagon 343 4bbl sells for whopping $129

This is the car I had mentioned to everyone, and not sure if this is US dollars or Canadian Tire Money. The fellow had emailed me, with photos, a few weeks ago, the car was on craigslists up there, and he just wanted the cars(s) to go to someone who would appreciate them, the champagne woodie Ambassador is a super looker and needs well, usual restoration, but have never seen a color combo like that. Much less top of line 343 Typhoon in it! So I spread the word and well, no one interested (might be because in Canada, but not good reason to me for rare AMC)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290621296042&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

I told him to shut down auction early, after all he has zero feedback, but also made mistake (my opinion) of having car listed only in Canada, not US, perhaps I was wrong on this. I got back this:

"Hi Eddie,
Thanks for all your help.  I really appreciate it. At this point, I can't really pull the listing, so I guess I'll have to let it go.I guess that's the way it rolls. Again, I appreciate all you've done to try to give this puppy a good home. Cheers,Boyd"

others got this from another ebayer who inquired about the car:
"Hi desertk,

The Ambassador hasn't been licensed for about 6 years. It's been sitting uncovered outside since then. It's suffering from rust here and there, upholstery needs work, front end is a bit wobbly, needs brakes and a new exhaust system.  It was last started about 2 and a half years ago, and after a bit of time, patience, starting spray and a few choice words it started up and ran. The engine doesn't burn any oil, and the transmission and rear end are strong. We simply didn't need it so we parked it. Unfortunately we didn't have any indoor storage. I should have sold it years ago, but I'm a techno-luddite and was always a bit overwhelmed by trying to figure out eBay. I didn't realize how easy it would be. If you'd care to send me your email address I could send you current photos. I also have a 1967 Rebel station wagon parts car which I would throw in. I just want them to find good homes.
Cheers."

I have spent that much walking into a strip club, heck have spent that much just giving valet parking guy BEFORE walking into the club to park my Rebel.

anyways, someone got a super rambler mentality deal on a extremely rare car! Hope they fix it up. Yup, no love for wagons.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com