Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc titles & saving AMC intermediates

Oops hit wring button. The garage I bring it to is impressed in what condition it is in. I will be parking it soon for the winter. I put about 2000 miles on it this year.

--- On Sat, 10/22/11, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: amc titles & saving AMC intermediates
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 22, 2011, 3:52 PM

Too bad you guys live in tittle states. CT, Maine, and NH don't require tittles when a vehicle is 10 or more years old. In Ct you take a car you bought out of state with a bill of sale to the DMV for Vin verification. When I took my 67 American in I had to show the guy where the vin was he said o ok, here ya go and signed it for me.