Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas tank

I have done several and use a hot water pressure washer @ 190 degrees and high pressure and it does a great job both times the tank looked like new after and was really gunked up before.remove and clean thru sending unit and outlet hole.I use a wand with a bent neck. Good luck.

--- On Sat, 10/8/11, Rob Rambler <robrambler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rob Rambler <robrambler@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas tank
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 4:26 PM

I recently bought an old Rambler that had been sitting in a garage for about 30 years, I took the gas tank off suspecting there might still be old gas in it, problem is after I drained about 10 gallons of old gas out it has this black crud all over inside the tank, and on the sending unit, whats the best way to get rid of that? thanks