From: Jerry urquhart <jerryurq51@xxxxxxx>
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, September 12, 2011 8:32:51 AM
Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grille [4 Attachments]

Hey Davis,
Here are the pictures of my grill.  The section that is really battered up is the drivers side parking light.
Jerry

To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 04:55:13 -0700
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Grille

Jerry,
 It is very possible to have your Grill restored much cheaper than buying one. Send me pictures of your grill and the broken areas and we can talk about restoring yours or trading it towards one thats done if yours is too far gone.
 Davis