[BaadAssGremlins] more pacer, less clothes, return of cool pacer, hot gi

[BaadAssGremlins] more pacer, less clothes, return of cool pacer, hot girl

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/77-AMC-Pacer-Woody-WAGON-Loaded-AC-Rust-FREE-AZ-car-X-/330610430924?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf9ead3cc#v4-38

She is back! The Pacer girl who don't smile. Less clothes too. Good to see that dollar
store jewelry there too, maybe I can find some for wifey Paige at Dollar general next time
I go. Some extra photos of the Pacer also, I think we should get a tetetnus fund going for
the model who probably got scratched up on loose seams, rust and spings while taking
photos.

My favorite photos are the 'mystery night photos' showing some lights work. Eh, that cost
you 15 cents a photo on ebay, could have saved up for more jewelry! Some of those night
photos will show up on Discovery Channel as Phoenix Lights UFO photos possibly. Another is
the model  squirming on the knob for rear hatch while holding hatch up. You AMC people
know there is a knob there, if not, go look thru some of the other photos. Ironically this
is the ONLY photo she is smiling in!

Weren't we just talking about Altima "dongles" here a few weeks ago? :~P

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com