[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1979 AMX sheetmetal wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1979 AMX sheetmetal wanted

Mike is looking to restore a 79 Spirit AMX and needs some sheetmetal. If anyone has anything for sale or can point him in right direction please feel free to comment and thanks in advance to all who might.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com