[BaadAssGremlins] engine blowing up for charity

[BaadAssGremlins] engine blowing up for charity

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/pts/2567477148.html
===================================
This is for a Car Club Fundraiser ! ! ! ! Engine Blow Up Contest ! ! ! That will be held
the middle of October.
We are looking for ANY vehicle, as long as the engine still starts and runs good, to use
for our Car Clubs Annual ENGINE BLOW UP Contest/Fundraiser. Prefer that the vehicle is
free or dirt cheap. It can be non driveable, stripped, smashed, total junk, it does not
matter, as long as the Engine Still Starts and Runs Good..... I can come pick it up any
time that meets your schedule.
Thanks for looking at our ad, and have a great day.
Please only call between 9am and 8pm, Thanks, 763-753-4692
================================
Hmmmm...my first thought would be why would you blow up a engine you could probably SELL
for $100-$500 to someone regardless of marque? Could be a old Toiletota on last legs but
guarantee you someone wants the tired 4 banger. Seems like wiping your butt before you
crap here. You could probably raise more money by either (A) selling the engine or parting
out the beater or (B) rebuilding it and detailing it and getting more money for it for
your 'car club'.

It's time for my hero to speak on this subject:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xBydH93eDY

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx