[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremmy windshield wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremmy windshield wanted

 on the drip rail on mine i brought it down to metal and used body icing...easier to sand and sets up good. caulk tends to yellow(with clear) and doesnt fair to well beneath enamel

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@...> wrote:

> All this talk of windshields has made think of a question I have about caulking the inside of my drip rail above the door-will regular latex house and gutter caulk work or do I need something special? I have no idea what we used to use and I will want to paint it with auto paint.Thanks for any info Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)